This is a non-refundable deposit only.
Deposit will apply to your custom order of a Gusto is Fringe bag. If you add other items to your order, there will be an additional charge. We will invoice that difference upon receipt of final items. You may also purchase the huipil in raw form for $225.
* We do not accept requests for specific placements. Artisan will use his best judgment for placement.
* Production time is approximately 6-8 weeks. However, we cannot guarantee the timing due to the current lockdown in Guatemala.
* Please note that no two leather are the same. Color may vary, have marks or scarring.
* All bags are handmade including the textiles (new and vintage). Therefore, they will not be perfect. Some huipils may have loose threads and discoloration. We see this as normal.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS.
1) Choose size of bag
Small ~10h" x 12w" x 4", $255,
Medium, ~12h" x 15w" x 5", $280
Big, 13h" x 18w" x 6" $305
2) Choose leather color: Tan, Cedar, Noir, Emerald
3) Keep embroidered neckline or cut it off. If cut off, artisan will make the slip pockets straight across.
4) Choose leather or Corte side pockets.
* Gusto bags will include Standard pockets, drop handles ~9", front and back slip pockets, interior pocket with zipper, 2 interior access pockets, soft base, adjustable leather crossbody and backpack straps.
New Fringe Bag
1) Choose leather color: Tan, Cedar, Noir, Emerald
* Fringe bag has leather sides, braided strap. It’s approximately 12”h x 12”w x 5” depth. Bottom width is ~14”.
We are not accepting requests for accessories for the Gusto or Fringe bags.
Email us at email@example.com a mock-up/description of your dream bag with leather choices by 9am pst on Monday, August 24, 2020.
We will email you to confirm receipt of your order.
We are truly proud to be a part of the Slow Fashion Movement and to support artisans from indigenous heritage thrive. We do so by partnering with small family businesses to pay the amazing artisans a fair wage.
* Colour Disclaimer: We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
* Keep in mind that these huipils are vintage. They may have irregularities in color and imperfections such as missing threads and pulls. We regard this as normal and believe they add character to the products. Please review all information and pictures. Feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have prior to purchase.
Now, you can finally pick a color to match your bag! 1) Select rose...
The adorable little 3" tall guy is made in Peru of Alpaca baby fur. Attach...
This gorgeous shakti pom is composed of five fluffy poms on a lovely silk string....