1) You can use this huipil for a Big or XL Coco.
2) Choose leather options (tan, brown or black).
3) Please note that this is a non-refundable deposit. Balance will be due when product is completed.
4) You may request for additional accessories such as a matching Bubbly, Peanut, or Flat Stanley. If there's enough huipil, artisan will go ahead and make the extra item(s).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your final choice by Monday, 5/18 at 9am pst.
We are truly proud to be a part of the Slow Fashion Movement and to support artisans from indigenous heritage thrive. We do so by partnering with small family businesses to pay the amazing artisans a fair wage.
* Colour Disclaimer: We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
* Keep in mind that these huipils are vintage. They may have irregularities in color and imperfections such as missing threads and pulls. We regard this as normal and believe they add character to the products. Please review all information and pictures. Feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have prior to purchase.
The adorable little 3" tall guy is made in Peru of Alpaca baby fur. Attach...
This stunning bag strap is originally a belt that was worn by the indigenous Maya...